A total of 5 billion people around the world use the internet today. This is equivalent to 63 percent of the world’s total population. – from Data Reportal
Today, almost everybody who visits a religious place that’s either a temple, gurudwara, mosque or church has access to the internet. Many organizations have a digital presence on Facebook, Instagram youtube channels etc. These are very useful sources to provide updated information for upcoming religious events. However, we believe these organizations should have their website as well.
A website for these organizations can represent much more than the upcoming events or daily events. We can showcase the list of people who can be contacted in case of any emergency. We can accept donations online and much more.
Let’s see how a website can benefit a religious institution.
- Share the latest news – Many communities go through a lot of changes in terms of building construction, changes in opening and closing hours or any news that they want to share with their group of people. A website can help to publish the latest news and keep people up to date.
- Showcase your daily events. – Show the timings of your daily events. When do your first morning prayers start? What is the schedule from Monday to Sunday? Is there going to be a community feast? Please list all the daily events on your front page of the website to let the people know to get their schedules adjusted.
- Accept Donations Online – Does your organization accept charities for human welfare or any other good cause? A website allows you to accept online donations from anywhere in the world and keep your organization running.
- Major Event Telecasts. – Do you organize some major events once a year or maybe quarterly? A website is the best source where you can embed your YouTube live telecasts and let your viewers jump in directly to your website.
And much more. There can be much more possibilities than a website can help.
A free website offer will have the following capabilities:
- A landing page, About Us Page, Contact Us Page, and Our Team Page.
- List of Events (Daily, Weekly, Annually) on the landing page.
- Photo Gallery on the Landing page.
- YouTube Channel embedded on the Landing page.
- Free hosting for 6 months.
If this is something that you want for free, feel free to submit your application on our contact us page or send us an email at [email protected]
Note: We'll review the application and if eligible, we will have a phone interview before starting web development process.